Intro: Email marketing is one of the best forms of advertising out there for several reasons. It’s cheap, easy to set up and maintain, and reaches millions of people every day. But what about when you want to grow your email list? You can pay for ads or giveaways to increase your followers, but that takes time and money. In this blog post, we’ll be exploring some free ways to grow your email list.
- Offer a freebie to sign up for your email list: It’s simple yet effective. People are more likely to sign up for your email list if they get something in return, like an ebook or checklist. It doesn’t have to be fancy; it can even just be a 1-page pdf that you designed yourself. The important thing is that the freebie has value and is relevant to those who sign up for your list.
- Use social media to promote your emails: you may use social media to promote your email campaigns. It will be more effective if you maintain a closed list while sending emails and inviting everyone to receive them. Please make use of social media leverage, as it is free and abundant. Many people spend a lot of time on social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr and Google Plus. By using the ‘share’ function on those sites, you can automatically share your opt-in form or article with all of those followers within your dashboard.
- Include an opt-in form on your website or blog: If you ever go out and give your business card to people, remember that you can include a link to your signup page on it! An easy and free way to grow your email list. It seems like a no-brainer, but it’s incredible how many people forget about including a link to their email signup on their website and social media accounts. It should be straightforward to find, and you should always have an image with some text that says something along the lines of “Sign up” or “Get updates” with a link to your signup page.
- Understand buyers and craft your email accordingly: It becomes easier to compose an email that will get them to sign up when you understand what your buyer is looking for. For example, if the consumer is looking for a table saw, then that’s precisely what they would want from an email marketing campaign. In this instance, it wouldn’t make sense to try and sell the end-user on a table saw and a sander. Instead, you may buy solo ads from 7daysbuyer who’s speciality is to craft and build relevant emails that appeal to the readers and help your website gain viewers.
- visible signup forms on every page of your website: This not only encourages people to subscribe but also keeps them engaged with what you have to say. There’s nothing worse than coming across a blog and seeing that there is no way to stay updated or even send feedback. Make sure you capture emails on every post on your site by using a plugin or embedding it somewhere on your page. Create a pop-up that appears when someone lands on one of the pages of your site. When people see they have a chance to receive your helpful content exclusively tailored for them, they will be able to
- Ask to spread the mail: Ask your subscribers to share and forward the email to the relevant/interested people. One great way to generate a massive email list is by appealing directly to your existing customers. Ask them how they heard about you and if they plan on passing along word-of-mouth or sharing what you have to offer with their friends and family members.
- Reinvigorate stale email list: to keep your email content relevant to your website and business, you must keep updating it by the latest trends and your business products. Unfortunately, stagnant email lists do not get any votes of confidence from their readers and hence fail to receive subscribers and relevant leads. Therefore, keep on updating your email list with new additions from various sources: people who visited your website, people in the list of your customers and so on.
- If you notice that many people read your emails but don’t seem interested in giving their information, you can create a promotion just for those people. Write valuable articles to motivate people to sign up for your newsletter to read that article. It can be a great way to increase your newsletter subscribers. As you write articles and blog posts, start thinking about different ways to create value for your readers without having to offer anything at all. You may find that once people start respecting your site and reading your content, they’ll be more than happy to give their email addresses to be able to read more of your free articles.
Conclusion: use these tips to help increase your website reach and generate relevant leads that convert. Implementing these tips and tricks make sure your emails are not lost in the pool of scams and promotions in your subscribers so that they take time to read your newsletter/email and visit your website to increase your visibility and sell your products.