Cannabis and Covid-19
COVID pandemic is a deadly virus that has been spreading since the late 2020s. As the world has been shut down to prevent the spread of this pandemic, many cannabis users are having some difficulties getting their hands on weed due to this pandemic.
Covid-19 has had a tremendous effect on consumers across the world as it prevents people from being able to access their favorite marijuana strain or product which ultimately leads them into distress and desperation!
COVID pandemic has become one of the worst epidemics in human history. You can get infected by touching, breathing, sneezing, or coughing.
In order to reduce the spread of the covid-19 virus, please practice these steps below when smoking cannabis during a COVID pandemic:
- Do not share any cannabis or cannabis-related paraphernalia such as pipes, bongs, vapes, and joints.
- Prepare your own cannabis.
- Wash your hands with soap and water before smoking cannabis.
- Put on protective gear like masks, gloves, and goggles while using cannabis.
- Keep your cannabis in its original packaging and don’t let it touch other surfaces (e.g., counters).
- Wash your hands before handling cannabis.
- Avoid touching eyes after using cannabis to avoid spreading germs and the Covid-19 virus.
- Avoid deep inhalation to reduce the risk of getting sick.
- Try alternative methods such as cannabis-infused food, cannabis oil or tincture, and other alternative methods of using cannabis that does not require smoking.
- Use a designated water pipe or bong for use during a COVID pandemic so you can clean it regularly without contaminating surfaces which will prevent others from getting sick in the process.
- Wash hands thoroughly before handling any object that has been touched by another person’s saliva such as door handles, phones, etc.
- Try to practice social distancing by ordering cannabis online or by using a delivery service that will prevent you from being exposed to those who have been infected with the covid-19 virus.
The Following are Some Notes on Cannabis Use:
Do not smoke Cannabis with Covid-19
Don’t smoke cannabis while you are infected by the covid-19 virus. Smoking cannabis has been proven to increase your chance of developing a respiratory infection and worsen existing conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, or emphysema.
As well smoking Cannabis increases your risk of catching the disease itself if someone who is already an adult comes over to visit. If they have consumed cannabis before their arrival then there could be aerosolized particles that can infect those around them especially children so avoid this at all cost!
In addition, don’t touch anyone who smokes weed without washing your hands first.
If you plan on consuming cannabis do so in private spaces such as within one’s own home where there are no children around or people that could be vulnerable to infection. If someone comes into contact with aerosolized particles then they may catch the covid-19 virus and pass it onto their family members. Thus avoiding this altogether will help prevent an outbreak from occurring!
You can get the Covid-19 from sharing a bong with someone who is infected. Someone could be an asymptomatic carrier of the virus and pass it on through a bong share. You may also risk contracting this deadly virus if there is a spittle in the mouthpiece or pipe. Even when someone isn’t feeling sick with COVID and has been cleared of the virus, they could still be contagious and pass it on to you without even knowing that they’re carrying it!