Long before now, women wore wigs for many absurd reasons—one of which was to protect their scalp. But as time progressed, the need to enhance one’s appearance became essential and wigs did just the perfect job.
The beauty a well-constructed wig gives is an elegant one indeed, notwithstanding your hair’s natural state. It’s no news how the wig industry has grown. But as commendable as this growth may be, it has made the chances of getting premium wigs tougher.
These days, if you’re not sure what a quality wig looks like, then you would most likely get fake hair. Thanks to certain wig brands such as Luvme hair ensures every woman gets the best hair there is. Asides from delivering quality hair, luvme hair also offers a variety of wig styles.
That said, if you’re looking for a hair brand that offers both quality and versatility, luvme hair is your go-to.
Here are some of the wig styles luvme hair offers:
- Undetectable lace wig
- Closure wigs
- Difference between lace closures and lace frontal
- FAQs on closure wigs
- Maintenance tips for lace wigs
- Afterpay wigs
- Why choose luvme hair
Undetectable Lace Wigs
The Undetectable lace wigs uses the highest quality transparent lace material known as Swiss lace to recreate a natural hairline. The Swiss lace is ultra-thin and, as such, blends very well with your skin tone, making it undetectable.
Undetectable lace wig gives you a real and natural look because it blends well with your skin. With an undetectable lace wig, the more natural the lace closure appears, the more the cost. Sometimes the knots are bleached to create a more natural look as strands of hair are connected to the lace material through the knot points.
Undetectable Lace Wig for Different Skin Tones
Here are some undetectable lace wigs you’d find for different skin tones:
- Brown lace is suitable for a brown skin
- HD lace is suitable for any skin tone.
Undetectable lace wigs come in a variety of construction and style including frontal lace wigs, lace closure, 360 lace wigs, full lace wigs, and HD lace wigs. And all can be found at luvme hair.
The closure wigs uses a transparent lace material that usually comes in sizes of 4×4, 5×5, and 6×6 inches to recreate a natural hairline at the front of the wig. Closure wigs are the most common wig type you can find.
Closures and frontals give the illusion that your natural hair is growing directly from your scalp, not a wig. However, there are some dissimilarities between a closure and a Frontal.
Difference Between Closure Lace and Frontal Lace
- Closures give you fewer styling options which is the center part only. While frontal on the other hand, give more styling options which can be at the center or on different sides
- Closures are less expensive than frontals
- Closures are easier to install and maintain, but frontals require more careful maintenance. Frontals are ultra-thin and can tear easily if not handled carefully
- Closures usually come in dimensions of 4×4, 4×5, 4×3.5, or 5×5 inches. While frontals usually come in 13×4 or even 13X5 inches
- Frontal lace covers a larger area of the scalp from ear to ear, while lace closure covers only a smaller area at the front
FAQs On Closure Wigs
Does Closure Lace Wig Damage Hair?
Closure lace does not damage hair. It is breathable, thereby protecting your hairline and scalp from heat.
How Long Do Closures Last?
A quality closure wig will last longer if it is properly maintained. While an undetectable lace wig will last at least eight months to one year under good maintenance.
Maintenance Tips for Lace Wigs
- Use quality shampoo and conditioner for your lace wigs
- Detangle with a wide-tooth comb and comb gently from bottom to top
- Deep condition your wig and style with care
- Do not wash your wig with hot, chlorinated, or salt water. This will damage your wigs to the strands
- Keep wigs on a wig stand when not in use
Luvme hair afterpay wigs allow customers to buy hair extensions and pay later in installments. Isn’t that amazing? More so, our afterpay services are interest-free and completely affordable.
Some of our luvme hair afterpay wig offers are:
- Long silky bone straight lace wig with bangs. Allows for 4 interest-free payments of $72.48 with our afterpay services
- 5×5 undetectable lace and clueless closure wig. Real HD lace sold at $269.90 but allows for 4 interest-free payments at $67.48 with our afterpay services
- Afro curls undetectable frontal lace. Real HD lace, 100% human hair, pre-plucked 180% density. Sold for $269.90 but allows for 4 interest-free payments of $67.48 with our afterpay services
- Short deep wave bob wigs. 100% virgin hair sold at $159.90 but allows for 4 interest-free payments of $39.98 with afterpay
- 6×6 Lace Side Part body wave Closure wig. Sold for $329.90. But allows for 4 interest-free payments at $82.47 with afterpay
Why Choose Luvme Hair
With the commendable increase in the wig industry, your chances of getting quality hair are reduced. But with a quality hair brand such as luvme hair, you can rest assured you’re in safe hands. We do not only offer quality hair, we are versatile with our styles.
With luvme hair, you’re sure to get the best hair your money can buy. Luvme hair also offers to throw on & go wig for nursing mothers, working-class, and students alike. You see, with luvme hair, every woman is catered for. Plus, you do not have to break the bank to get the hair you desire.
All of our hair is easy and quick to wear. They are breathable and give top-notch comfortability. At luvme hair, we desire that every woman has the best hair in their closet courtesy of luvme hair.
The most attractive woman is a luvme woman who wears her wig confidently. If you’re not sure what style will suit you, we’re just one call away. You can contact us for any recommendations and will be glad to give you our best. Feel free to go through our listings and place your order.