Amusement parks appeal to people of all ages. Both children and adults can have fun and create remarkable memories in a theme park. But among the most-visited theme parks worldwide, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi offers a unique brilliance.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi has won awards of high relevance, which helped it gain its reputation as one of the world’s best parks to visit. In addition to the numerous Ferrari World kids’ attractions, the park also offers other things to do that everyone will surely enjoy.
Recently, the park debuted a zip line and a roof walk on its red logo rooftop. The Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Zip Line passes through the middle area of the Flying Aces roller coaster loop. You can even challenge a loved one for a dual race to test your speed against them. But if you prefer height without speed, the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi Roof Walk is a must-try. It allows guests to walk over the 2.2 million-square-foot surface at around 517 feet high to enjoy majestic views of all of Yas Island Abu Dhabi.
If Abu Dhabi is your next destination, here’s everything to know about Ferrari World Abu Dhabi to ensure a fun, fast, and thrilling holiday at the park.
5 Reasons to Visit Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is among the world’s most recommended places to visit because of the following reasons:
1. A haven of Ferrari
If your family is a fan of Formula 1 racing or composed of motor nerds, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi offers a firsthand experience of how majestic this Italian luxury sports car manufacturer is.
2. A variety of Ferrari-themed rides
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi offers numerous high-speed, thrilling rides that are designed to blow you away. The rides also provide a perspective of the fun and excitement that professionals of F1 racing experience each day.
3. A collection of memorabilia and branded products
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi houses the world’s largest Ferrari store, featuring authentic Ferrari merchandise. Select from the most sought-after memorabilia, jewelry, fashion, and accessories from two Ferrari stores, and take a piece of this luxury car brand home.
4. Delicious Italian and international cuisines
Grab a bite in one of the park’s six restaurants, and be instantly transported to Ferrari’s homeland. Whether you and your family prefer a quick bite or a leisurely dining experience in an Italian setting, the park surely has something that will delight your taste buds.
For Italian cravings, Mamma Rossella offers fresh pasta and different pizzas, while Espresso Rosso serves authentic Italian coffee, pastries, and house-made gelato.
But if you prefer Arabic, Western or Indian dishes, Il Podio serves such cuisines in an ambiance based on the Ferrari factory’s real staff refectory.
5. Ferrari-inspired shows
Be entertained by the park’s Ferrari-inspired shows that feature optical illusions, gravity-defying stunts, acrobats, and more.
The Cinema Maranello is a grand 1920s Italian cinema that tells how Enzo Ferrari transformed his motoring dream into reality.
If you’re lucky, you can meet the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi characters at the park any time of the day. Take a picture or play with Benno the Mouse and Berto the Mechanic.
Things to Do in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi
Here’s the fun part! In addition to unique and delicious gustatory delights, Ferrari World Abu Dhabi also has some of the world’s best experiences, rides, and other features that will make your vacation worthwhile.
Enjoy the rides
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi offers thrilling rides that you’ll surely enjoy. These include:
- Formula Rossa – This rollercoaster will take you to a blasting speed of 240 km/h in 4.9 seconds and take you down from 52 meters. This is faster than the F1 racing car.
- Flying Aces – This is the world’s highest roller coaster, modeled after Count Francesco Barracca, a legendary aviator. This ride will take you up to 63 meters at a 51-degree incline.
- Fiorano GT Challenge – Challenge your family and friends to a race on these parallel tracks with a design based on the actual GT racecourse in a Ferrari F430 Spider. Make sure to strap in for the many exhilarating twists and turns, where you go as fast as 94 km/h.
- Karting Academy – Test your driving skills against your loved ones on this 290-meter track in an electric-powered go-kart.
- Tyre Twist – This is a Ferrari spin on the classic cup and saucer ride, where each tire can accommodate a maximum of five people.
- Junior Grand Prix – Get your children behind a wheel of their own in this safe version of go-kart racing meant for kids.
- Bell’Italia – This is a scaled-down drive around a tiny replica of Italy’s famous landmarks, including the Colosseum di Roma, the Monza racetrack, and Portofino, and the Amalfi Coast.
If you’re ready for a break from all the thrilling rides, here are other entertainment options inside the park.
- Fast Lane – Put your Ferrari knowledge to the test and get a chance to win amazing prizes by joining this interactive game show.
- Speed of Magic – Experience dynamic changes in moisture, light, temperature, and movement in this 4-D adventure. This state-of-the-art simulation technology lets you experience a ride into the highest cliffs and ocean in the most realistic way possible.
- Viaggio in Italia – Experience the stunning landscape of Italy in this multi-sensory simulation inspired by the Mille Miglia race. Have a virtual ride around villages, vineyards, cities, and mountains of Italy in a Ferrari F430.
- Galleria Ferrari – Discover Ferrari’s history in this interactive gallery where you get personal and up close with the different car designs from the early models to the recent ones.
Drive a real Ferrari
A holiday in Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is your chance to drive a real Ferrari and roam around Yas Island Abu Dhabi. If you have a license issued by the UAE government, you can receive a quick lesson from a trained instructor in operating a bestial Ferrari. After that, you can take it for a spin with your family in the back.
If you don’t have a license, you can still ride a real Ferrari as a passenger.
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi is indeed a must-visit destination in the UAE. You can witness firsthand how race car technology evolved into the world’s best company. You can be sure to experience entertainment in various ways, and there’s never a dull moment. With its plethora of thrilling rides, the theme park is not only a haven for Ferrari enthusiasts but also a park that everyone can enjoy. Experience adrenaline-pumping rides, enjoy delicious cuisines, shop for authentic merchandise, and best of all, create lasting memories with your friends and loved ones.