Cryptocurrency trading implies that you buy and sell, exchange and convert different digital assets with different frequencies depending on what strategy you choose with the purpose of generating income from the market fluctuations. Due to its instability and youth compared with traditional markets, the crypto market brings much higher profits but, at the same time, more enormous risks. To convert crypto quickly, traders use a crypto converter calculator. This tool is available on all large platforms, such as WhiteBIT, Coinbase, and others. Let’s see how it works in practice.
What Crypto Platform to Choose for Converting Crypto?
With the increasing popularity of crypto trading, people are searching for advanced services that offer convenient tools for exchanging digital assets. There are numerous crypto platforms available on the internet, making it easy to get lost among them. Novice users often struggle when choosing the right platform to work with. There are several requirements for a perfect crypto exchange, including:
- Safety and reliability
- Convenient and transparent interface
- Versatile cryptocurrency converter
- Full spectrum of trading tools
- The opportunity to take a large leverage
- Low fees
- Fast transactions
- Unlimited withdrawals
- Fast and efficient customer support
- The ability to convert cryptocurrencies with fiat.
How to Convert Bitcoin to Fiat?
The exchanges we mentioned before belong to a regulated type, which means:
- They ask for registration and verification if you want to use fiat-crypto transactions and advanced tools.
- They provide a high level of safety for clients.
- They make it possible to exchange crypto to fiat and back.
- They track transactions and block suspicious activity.
- They offer a wide selection of trading instruments and allow you to borrow funds for margin trading.
- They have large communities and partnerships.
To convert BTC to any fiat currency and cash it out, you need to register on a regulated platform. Let’s see how it works on the WhiteBIT exchange. First, register. Then, using a crypto coin calculator, select Bitcoin and any fiat currency (it may be dollars, euros, etc.). The service will show you the relevant price for your traded pair (that is, how much it costs to buy euro with BTC). If the price suits you, you pay the commission (notice, the fees vary from platform to platform) and receive fiat money. You may then cash them out for your needs. As you can see, crypto to fiat converter is as simple as possible. You can practice using the WhiteBIT demo trading account.