Amazon Prime Video is an on-demand library with tremendous amounts of movies and TV shows. Like most of the other streaming platforms, Amazon Prime Video gives access to users of downloading its content onto various devices for disconnected playback. Except for the benefits Amazon Prime Video brings, there are also some limitations of downloading from the platform.
If you are eager to download Amazon Prime video, yet haven’t found a good way, then ask StreamFab Amazon Downloader, the best Amazon Prime video downloader, for help. It enables you to download Amazon Prime video on PC in MP4 format, 1080p/720p, and with 5.1 audio tracks and subtitles.
So, choose StreamFab Amazon downloader and you will not just get Amazon Prime videos downloaded. It can download anything on-demand on the platform, including the Amazon originals and even the purchased movies and shows that are not originally meant for Prime Video users.
How do I download Prime videos with StreamFab Amazon Downloader?
Here below are detailed walkthroughs that will guide you on how to download Amazon Prime videos to hard drive on your PC:
Step 1: Download StreamFab Amazon Downloader on your laptop
Step 2: Select your favorite Amazon video
Once the installation is complete, launch StreamFab Downloader, click on the VIP Services from the left panel, and then from the supported streaming service list on the right side, log in to the Amazon Prime website with your subscription credentials.
Step 3 – Download the movie/TV episode of your choice
Now in order to download the video you want, you need first to play it. When the playback starts, a popup window with two buttons shall show up.
If you want to download the video immediately, click on the Download Now button, otherwise, you can choose to add the video to the download task queue via the Add to Queue button.
Download Amazon Prime video onto mobile devices
Apart from downloading videos from Amazon Prime to your computer hard drives, you can also choose to download your favorite movies and shows directly to your mobile devices.
And to do that, you will have to use the official Prime Video app. Be noted that the download feature is only available on iOS and Android devices, including smartphones and tablets, including the Fire tablets, of course.
- Open the Prime Video app on your smartphone or tablet.
- Search the movie or TV show that you want to download for offline viewing.
- Tap on it to enter the video’s Details page.
- If the movie or TV show is available for download, there should be a downward arrow. Tap on the Download arrow to start downloading that movie or TV episode.
- Now there will be a popup asking you if you would like to save the downloaded videos to the SD card in your smartphone or tablet, suppose there is one. It is recommended that you opt for the SD card, as videos shall eat up the internal space quickly, especially when you are downloading TV shows.
- Next, you will be asked to choose your desired video quality. Keep in mind that the higher the download quality, the larger the file size.
- Tap on the Start Download button to get the download started.
When the download gets finished, you are ready to watch the downloaded movies and TV shows immediately, but also with the Prime Video app itself.
With the help of StreamFab Amazon Downloader, you can download Amazon Prime videos as much as you want. Don’t waste money on Amazon Prime Video subscription, download Amazon Prime videos based on your interest and watch them offline anywhere and anytime you want.