Football is a great game that anyone can get into and enjoy playing. So, to be a top football player, you have to start fast and work hard. You will have to work on your form and learn to emulate big football, but above all, you will have to have a passion for the game. Coaching is the only key to top-notch football, but you will have to make sure you are really training.
Upgrade your entire game
1 play as much as possible with friends or local club clubs. Join your friends for a regular game or join a local club team to get matches every week. You will never do better if you do not play football as often as possible. At the end of the day, there is no shortcut to being a top football player other than playing and practicing more often.
- try the best teams in your area. Better coaches and competition will help you improve much faster.
- if you don’t have a teammate go out and shoot 100 against the wall or pass the ball forward and back. Juggle or work on your garden tricks. The only thing you need to do to be a better soccer player is to have a good work ethic.
2 increase your play speed. Forward players see someone, make a decision, and then pass, shoot, or walk-in milliseconds. The best way to become a top player is to work on these quick fixes. To do:
- do not hold the ball for too long. 1-3 grips and rifles or guns are usually sufficient. The longer you have the ball, the more time the defenders have to prepare.
- if you want to drop down, fight with rhythm. Make the defender quick to respond rather than give him time to enter the scene.
- let the ball work. You cannot run faster than the ball can move. So move the ball more often. Changing the stadium with a cross or a ball can leave another team busy.
- if you lose a ball or get hit, immediately turn around and try to get the ball back or get in place.
3 train on your non-dominant foot as much as possible. Top players are not limited to one foot. If you do, some top players will quickly take over this and force you to use your weak foot, greatly reducing your ability to pass, shoot, and defend. Whenever possible, look for your non-governing foot, even if it is scary when you start. A ผลบอลสด football player with both feet is an amazing danger at any stadium.
Top players are not limited to one foot. If you do, some top players will quickly take over this and force you to use your weak foot, greatly reducing your ability to pass, shoot, and defend. Whenever possible, look for your non-governing foot, even if it is scary when you start. A football player with both feet is an amazing danger at any stadium.
4 learn to defend. No matter where you are on the field, the ability to return the ball is important for the forwards. Personal defense (1v1) is one of the best skills of football players as well as passing and shooting and should not be overlooked. To train yourself, just play against friends, taking turns fighting and defending. Only good defenders should:
- sit down. You should be standing on the ball of your feet with your knees slightly bent in the running position.
- forcing address. Put one foot forward and corner your body so that you invite the player to go one way. Usually, this is on the other defender or on the grip line, but it can be, for example, on someone’s weak foot if you know they are never using their left foot.
- try not to use your leg or hip to move the ball away from the opponent unless it is necessary. A good defender represents a good chance as if the ball goes too far or the attacker gets too close.
- see waist. The belt band almost always telegraphs where the player is going. The feet move very fast (especially tricky) and the heads and shoulders that go up and down or change position are often used as tricks. The belt buckle, however, is in the middle of a power-drag player and is very difficult to turn on the fly.
5 use training to improve your weaknesses, not just your ability. Training is what you develop, not where you keep repeating the skills you already have. You have to make a mistake in training, test your opposite foot, play a position you do not usually play (such as working on your own defense as a soldier), and come up with new combinations with the ground and your colleagues. Top players are not afraid to embarrass themselves in training because they want to embarrass another team during the game.
6 see an effective play. A great way to learn is to see someone older than you. If you are playing a real role, you should look at the player who plays your role and note the things he does. Where is he without the ball? How often does he go back or forth to defend himself? What kind of ground are you looking for?