If you have a small four-legged house in your home, then people who should be aware of it will not immediately run to its shelf or ask to go outside. Therefore, you should be prepared for the fact that their puppets or cats will do their work wherever they like, including carpet. And if it is easy to wash a puddle on the floor, then the smell of urine on the carpet increases.
As demonstrated in practice, you can remove the smell of urine from the carpet in many ways. Let’s get acquainted with some of them.
- You can soak a carpet and oil from the urine in a dry dryer or car wash. However, you need to be prepared for the fact that your money will not be expensive.
- It will help remove dirt from the sink from the light carpet on any wicker. Soak can treat a coloured carpet with a weak supply of potassium.
- You can expand the first method’s components: add the chemical and oil, add a preservative to the mixture mixed with hydrogen peroxide. And for a bike, it should be colourless; the carpet finish should not exceed 3%.
- It helps control the poison ivy’s odour, prepared from one part of vinegar and three parts of water. First, check this solution in the carpet corner to make sure the skin is not visible. If the sample is right, you can use a tool to clean the carpet from urine.
- Cleansing the carpet from the smell of urine often uses household soap, which contains glycerin, the urea extract. After rinsing off the dirt on the carpet, wait a while. Then remove the soap with a damp cloth and clean the treated area with vodka or alcohol. After a few minutes, rinse with a pinch of water and repeat the procedure once.