How you can install the 613 blonde lace wig?
Losing hair is not only unattractive but also psychologically harmful. People use wigs for multiple reasons, such as changing the look of having hair loss due to cancer or alopecia areata. Having a captivated look is the essential part of self-esteem and confidence.
For the following reason, wigs can make all the difference to hair loss and give a person feeling fabulous and confident.
613 Blonde Lace Wig
613 blonde lace wig is one of the most loves wigs by people. It is a front lace wig made out of 100 per cent human hair and swiss lace. Moreover, you can use different styling tools on these wigs. As a result, hair is very healthy, soft and thick, which give you a fantastic yet natural look.
If you are one of them who don’t know how to install a 613 blonde lace wig, here’s a complete guide on how you can do it.
As we all know, wigs are the most significant parts of hairstyling. But in case you are using a wig for the first time, it is possible if you are suspecting how you can fix a wig yourself and can save the money that you have to spend on an approved stylist.
Many people think that fixing a wig yourself is a very difficult task. However, you can install a wig without any problem following the instructions we are going to give you in this article.
Our complete guide can ensure you that your real hair are entirely covered. Furthermore, we will give you some makeup tips that will be very helpful in concealing the hair wig on your head. You can achieve a complete real yet amazing hairline look by following these tips.
What you are going to get with a 316 blonde hair wig?
When you buy a 316 blonde lace hair wig, it will come with all the things you will need while wearing it. There are three essential components of the wig:
- Base cap
- Real hair
- Frontal lace
Here’s how to install a 613 Blonde Lace Hair Wig
Here’s how exactly you can fix a wig to achieve a 100 per cent natural look.
- First of all, you will need to make braids of your real hair, and try to keep them flat.
- Then, put the stocking cap on your hair in such a way that it completely covers them in the corral.
- In order to compress the free stocking cap, use some glue
- You have to create a firm fitting of the stocking cap ahead to apply glue on the forehead and your edges.
- Then you will need a hair dryer in order to dry the glue.
- Afterward cut the extra stocking cap using a scissor just after the fit is made.
- Clean up the parts around your forehead by rubbing alcohol
- On your stocking cap, place a 613 Blonde lace hair wig.
- For a real yet fantastic look, you will need to remove the base cap near your ear.
- Furthermore, you will need to remove the supplementary-base cap from the front. Notably, avoid cutting the wig hair for a real yet amazing look.
- Afterward you will need to take your wig a couple of inches back from the stocking cap and utilize glue spray as a shielding coat.
- Next, you will need to use the Lace Glue uttermost on the front side of your stocking cap as well as your forehead.
- Additionally, circulate it to your edges.
- To set the glue in place by using a blow dryer. And place your wig front over the bond after it starting to dry up.
- Clean up the surplus glue by applying and rubbing the alcohol after setting your 613 Blonde lace wig hair in a back brush with the help of a comb.
After successfully putting the wig, you will become able to style your hair according to your needs.