Ones in a lifetime journey to MALDIVES to explore with Emirates
The Maldives offers a unique desert island experience. Be a little dot on a huge map, and take advantage of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to visit this distant paradise! Discover a magnificent paradise with over 1000 reef-fringed islands and some of the world’s best beaches! The beach is the whitest, but the water is the clearest, the wildlife is incredible, and the palm tree jungles are breathtaking. In the lovely Maldives, all of this natural beauty is waiting to be found.
The Maldives’ pristine sand beaches and crystal clear waters make for the ideal tropical escape. Imagine sitting under a nice shelter, relaxing and taking in the sights of this magnificent island, or plunging into the ocean and being amazed by the amazing marine life. Have you always wanted to visit the Maldives? visions of pristine beaches, reef-ringed atolls, and opulent water bungalows where lucky visitors may watch fish through glass floors and plunge into the sea from their balcony.
ISLAND OF ALLURE & CHARM:
The Maldives speak a love language. Candlelit dinners, romantic barefoot beach walks, and warm nights of stargazing are all commonplace here. It’s the best luxury honeymoon retreat because of the romantic environment and the many private islands with stunning water villas. There is, however, good news for those seeking something less extravagant. Charming guesthouses are springing up all over the islands, making it an affordable getaway.
FLIGHTS TO MALDIVES, WHERE YOUR DREAM HOLIDAY START WITH EMIRATES:
- Provides bassinets, special meals, complimentary strollers, and toys and extra luggage allowances and more when travelling with infants. Just to provide extra comfort on your trip with your kids. Enjoy family-friendly travel with infants on Emirates.
- Children aged five to twelve who are travelling alone can use our unaccompanied minors programme.
- Check your destination’s health recommendations and vaccination requirements. Consult your doctor four to six weeks before your trip to check whether you require any immunizations unique to your destination. Even if you’ve previously had a vaccine, you may require a booster. Don’t forget to bring a copy of your vaccination records on your vacation.
- Your baggage allowance for your journey will be determined by your travel class: 30kg in Economy Class, 40kg in Business Class, and 50kg in First Class.
- For First Class and Business Class customers, complimentary chauffeured transportation is provided in over 70 cities. When you arrive at the airport, they’ll transport you from your house, business, or hotel to your next location.
- Visit Dubai on your way to maldives the rest of the world by booking a stopover package. They may be able to arrange visas, transfers, and lodgings so that you may make the most of your time in the city, regardless of how long you want to stay.
TROPICAL PARADISE ON PLANET:
Few places offer the opportunity to paddle out into the warm shallows and engage with deep-sea creatures. Even more so without the wetsuit and oxygen tank on. During the day, marvel at the vibrant colours of the ocean’s fauna and reefs, or go swimming with dolphins, turtles, and sharks. Plankton lights up the water, making the ocean sparkle like the stars at night. The Maldives’ breathtaking views and unique atmosphere will capture hearts and create unforgettable tropical memories.
EASY TO GET, DIFFICULT TO GET RID OF:
FLOATING BREAKFAST-Starting your day in the Maldives with a floating breakfast in your private pool is the ultimate experience. One of the finest breakfast specialities is the floating market tray, which includes continental products such as bread, butter, jam, cereals, fresh fruits, pancakes, juice, cold cuts, coffee, and tea.
FINHOLU BEACH BUBBLE-Finholu Beach Bubble is a dream come true for those who want to sleep under the sky. Enjoy a romantic night away from the island with your loved ones. Spend some good time on the sandbank behind the Crab Shack to create a lasting memory. The cottage comes with a shower, a wooden floor, and other modern amenities. When you sleep or wake up, you will get a feeling of infinity.
UNDERSEA- HOTELROOMS,RESTAURANTS,SPA&BAR-White sand beaches, natural beauty, and clear blue skies characterise the Maldives. you must not overlook a visit to some of the Maldives’ incredible underwater constructions. The world’s first underwater hotel, spa, restaurant, and bar are all located in the island metropolis.
The first underwater spa, Pearl Spa in Huvafen Fushi, is followed by an underwater restaurant, ITHAA, located in the Conrad Maldives Rangali Island.
BEST DIVING SPOTS-Scuba diving in the Maldives has recently grown in popularity among divers. There are many desolate and isolated areas to explore, providing divers with a large playground to explore.
The Maldives is famed for its white sand beaches and palm palms, and it consists of about 1100 islands, with about 900 of them uninhabited. The Maldives’ coral life is stunning, with a diverse range of marine animals. Napoleon Wrasses, Eagle Rays, Whale Sharks, Manta Rays, Shrimps, Barracuda, and a variety of other species can all be seen.
You may dive here all year, but the months of February, March, and April are the greatest for seeing whale sharks and manta rays.
Centara Grand Island, Kudadoo Maldives, Atmosphere Kanifushi, Sheraton Maldives, and Taj Exotica are among the resorts famed for their ultimate romantic dining experience.
There is more to do in the Maldives than you might think. In the Maldives, each traveller can have a memorable vacation. Are you thinking of visiting the Maldives? Then go to www.emirates.com and look at the Maldives travel packages.