Royal Meds Pharmacy dosage store
Dilaudid contains the active substance hydromorphone. The special effect of Dilaudid should also be noted. Hydromorphone is very powerful one opioid pain relievers. It is used for severe and severe pain, for example after operations, accidental injuries or tumor pain. It is an ideal pain reliever for treating chronic severe pain. It is mainly used in older patients because it is broken down very quickly in the body and therefore has fewer side effects than Morphine. The active ingredient is available as a solution for injection or for ingestion in the form of capsules and tablets with a prolonged effect (sustained-release preparations). Hydromorphone requires a prescription and is subject to the Narcotics Act. It can only be prescribed by the doctor on a special anesthetic (BTM) prescription. If you want to BUY DILAUDID ONLINE than click on these highlighted link and visit on our profile for purchasing quality of dose with prescription of use. I will recommend you to must visit on our official website. Indeed it will helpful for you in this COVID situation.
More detailed information is available on the following areas of application of hydromorphone:
Pain (severe to very severe)
You can also read the information on the active ingredient groups opioid pain relievers, pain relievers, to which the active ingredient hydromorphone belongs. And you can also BUY ROXICODONE-ONLINE from our royal meds pharmacy store. It’s the world wide whole sailing store where you can buy all kinds of medicines online easily. Click on the highlighted link and visit on our website for check list of meds.
Disposing of Medicines – Tips
The recommended dose range for adults and children over 12 years of age is 1 to 2 milligrams as a single dose if the drug is injected into a muscle or under the skin or 1 to 1.5 milligrams if the drug is injected directly into the bloodstream. The latter is reserved for situations in which another administration is not possible or a very rapid onset of action is necessary. The injection must then be done slowly! For children from 6 to 12 years of age, the dosage is 0.5 to 1.0 milligrams, whereby the drug is injected into a muscle or under the skin. Children under 6 years of age are given 0.015 milligrams per kilogram of body weight, with the drug being injected into a muscle or under the skin. If the effect diminishes, a single dose can be repeated after 4 to 6 hours. A single dose can be administered four to a maximum of six times in a day. The duration of treatment is not limited.
The medication contains the following non-medicinally active ingredients:
- Water for injection purposes
- Sodium chloride
- Side effects
- Very common side effects:
- Drowsiness, Headache, dizziness, Constipation, Nausea and vomiting, weakness
Common side effects:
Weight loss, palpitations , memory loss, sensory disturbances, tremors, muscle twitching, attention disorder, taste disturbance, visual disturbances, vertigo, breathing disorders, Diarrhea, dry mouth, abdominal pain, indigestion, eating disorders, Flatulence, urinary retention , urination disorders, sweating ,Itching, rash , muscle cramps, back pain, joint pain, arm and leg pain, loss of appetite, dehydration, fall, bruise, low blood pressure, flushing, High blood pressure, Water retention in the tissue (edema), withdrawal symptoms, Fever, pain (also in the chest), chills, insomnia, fear, confusion, Nervousness, abnormal dreams, Depression, mood changes, restlessness, delusions.
Uncommon side effects:
decreased blood oxygen saturation, blood potassium deficiency, increase in liver enzyme levels, blood Increase in amylase levels, palpitations ,Cardiac arrhythmias , muscle cramps (general), movement disorders ,Fainting, speech disorders, balance disorder, decreased consciousness, hypersensitivity, brain dysfunction, thought disorders, anxiety, seizures, seizures, constriction of the pupils, double vision, dry eyes, ringing in the ears, shortness of breath, runny nose, sneezing, bronchial cramps, panting, flat stomach, Haemorrhoids , blood stool, changes in the stool, narrowing of the bowel, Diverticulum, belching, abnormal movements of the digestive tract, large intestine perforation, delayed urination, frequent urination, skin rash, muscle pain, increased appetite, water retention, excess blood and uric acid, gastrointestinal inflammation, diverticulum inflammation, overdose, malaise, poor walking, nervousness , Erectile dysfunction, impotence, sexual dysfunction, decreased libido, panic attacks, paranoia, aggression, crying, listlessness, reduced effectiveness (of the active ingredient), mood, exaggerated mood.
Rare side effects:
decrease in blood testosterone value, slow heartbeat, increased reflexes, pauses in breathing, increase in blood and pancreatic enzymes, anal fissure, fecal stones, small intestinal inflammation, intestinal obstruction, impaired gastric emptying, painful stool , flushing, drunkenness , cold flush, hot flushes, flushing Biliary colic, addiction.
Hydromorphone should neither be with others still using opioid pain relievers MAO inhibitors (against depression) are combined, as severe circulatory and respiratory disorders can occur. There should be an interval of at least 14 days between treatments with MAO inhibitors.
- Active ingredients that have a depressant effect on the central nervous system, such as Barbiturates and Benzodiazepines can also be administered at the same timeCause respiratory depression and should not be taken with hydromorphone. The same applies to the consumption of alcohol.
- Sedatives and Sleeping pills, anesthetics that switch off the sensation of pain and muscle relaxants (Muscle relaxants) such as Pancuronium or Vecuronium enhance the tired and calming effects of hydromorphone. At the same time, the muscle relaxing effect of the muscle relaxants increases.
- Simultaneous use by others opioid pain relievers such as Morphine, Oxycodone or Pethidine, on the other hand, reduces the effects of hydromorphone, while the risk of dangerous side effects can increase.
- Painkillers like Pentazocine respectively Buprenorphine or the antibiotic Rifampicin also reduce the pain relieving effects of hydromorphone and can trigger typical withdrawal symptoms in opioid addicts.
- The acid blocker Cimetidine and the antihypertensive agent Diltiazem, as well as other agents that affect the metabolism of the liver like that Macrolide antibiotic Erythromycin, the antifungal agent Ketoconazole and Itraconazole or Ritonavir (against HI viruses) inhibit the breakdown and thus increase the effect of hydromorphone. They should therefore not be taken together with hydromorphone.
- Hydromorphone should not be given
- Hypersensitivity to the active ingredient
- Intestinal narrowing or immobilization of sections of the intestine (blind loop syndrome) after surgery and / or due to an underlying disease
- Acute pain or pain after surgery
- Severe liver dysfunction
- Disturbed respiratory function and im Status asthmaticus
- Acute upper abdominal pain of unknown cause
- Labor pains during delivery (especially premature delivery) and caesarean section because of possibleRespiratory depression in the child.
Simultaneous treatment with antidepressants from the group of MAO inhibitors is prohibited. Hydromorphone must be given no earlier than 14 days after the end of such therapy. Also the simultaneous administration with the painkillersBuprenorphine, Nalbuphine or Pentazocine is not allowed.