Good and healthy hair can make you happy. But as hair starts to fall or starts thinning, it affects your confidence and mind negatively. You want to do whatever it is needed to revive. You spend money on expensive branded shampoos, hair growth serum, different hair-care products, or different natural oil that are claimed to be helpful in resolving your issues.
Your hair loss problem may have different reasons. Bad hair care routine, chemical side effects, nutrition, bad weather, hormones, etc., can be your root of hair loss problems. You have a little to do with hormonal change. But with a few lifestyle changes, you can solve other issues.
What are the mistakes you have to avoid?
There are several reasons behind your hair fall problem. You should make sure that the problem is not for your habits.
- Washing hair with hot water: If you wash your head and hair using hot water, then it is time to stop this habit. Hot water does harm rather than doing good. It cleanses the oils that help your scalp to remain hydrated. In the long run, your hair becomes thin and brittle because of your habit, and hair fall occurs. Therefore, you should always try to use cold water to wash your head. It can help you to improve hair growth.
- Overusing hair care products: You shouldn’t be panic seeing the hair fall. Many people start to use chemical hair care products after seeing few good results. These products are made of heavy chemicals are overuse ends up reducing. You should stop using those and start using light products like spray, which won’t make your hair dry or sticky. There is authentic hair growth serum in the market. You can use that too in your hair.
- Combing hair harshly: Hair is prone to breakage while it is wet. So, it weakens the hair root when you comb your hair. As a result, hair fall occurs. When we are in a hurry, brush our hair aggressively. It also damages hair. The doctor suggests that you should use a wide-toothed and round tips brush for combing wet hair.
- Using shampoo every day: Our environment is now full of dust and dirt. Every day your hair becomes dirty, and you use shampoo as a part of hygiene. But using shampoo too often can make your hair unhealthy. Nowadays, chemicals used in shampoos harm your hair. If you have the unavoidable reason to use shampoo every day, you can use a mild shampoo. They are made of fewer chemicals. Usually, you can use the regular shampoo every three days or more.
- Heat your hair: frequently using the hairdryer, straightener, or curler damages the hair. Hairdryers make hair frizzy and dehydrated. It increases hair thinning and hair loss. Therefore, you should stay away from styling tools where heats are used.
- Bad hygiene: Improper meal, lacking nutrition has the direct impact on hair health. Healthy hair needs consuming proteins and vitamins. You should have a proper daily diet routine.
- Disease: Some diseases slow down hair growth and cause hair loss. Diabetes is one of the common of them which causes of hair loss. It slows down the hair-growing process. It attacks the immune system of hair follicles and causes alopecia. Side effects of Diabetes, like stress, can also causes hair loss.
When it comes to your attention that you are losing your hair, take it as a call, and you should look into your daily habits and mistakes. By solving your errors, you will start to see some excellent results. If you have a lot of hair fall or thinning hair, you should consult a specialist doctor.