Zorb balls are a fun and safe way to have some outdoor fun. They are not as dangerous as they may seem. In this guide, we will discuss the basics of zorb balls and provide you with some tips on how to make your experience more enjoyable.
If you have ever watched the movie Jumanji, then you already know what zorb balls are. These inflatable spheres look like a cross between an inner tube and a bouncy castle.
Zorb balls can be used by people of all ages and skill levels for a variety of activities that include bouncing, rolling, or sliding down hills or slopes. Zorb balls can be used in different ways depending on the terrain that is available to you in your area. If you live near water, then it is possible to bounce them off waves or use them as floating devices for swimming or boating activities. You can also use zorb balls for sliding down hills or slopes on grassy terrain during the winter. Zorb balls are made out of a rubber material that is filled with air. As you run, the ball bounces and can make a noise that sounds like a squeak. The zorb balls are available in various sizes and colors which vary depending on the brand or company that makes them.
Zorb ball activities for indoors/outdoors to spice up your day!
All you need to do for a fun zorb day are a few things. First, you will need to pick your location. Setting this to indoors or outdoors, you can choose what works best for everyone in your house or family. Next is the zorb ball and the options of how many people it can fit in one time! You must bring a mat with you and wear long pants and socks if you are doing an indoor activity because it will be free-falling off walls! Lastly, choose what kind of game you want to play. From a quick five-minute game to the full day, there are so many options!
What could be more fun than playing games with a zorb ball? Zorb balls are great for active play and can be used to play many games. Here are three fun games you can play with a zorb ball.
1) Zorb ball Relay Race: One person starts at one end of the zorb ball field and tries to get across to the other side. The person who is not racing can throw a zorb ball across to attempt a catch, but they must first tag another player. If they don’t, they are eliminated from the race. The last player is the winner!
2) Capture the Flag: One player starts at one end of a large area with their flag on top (or in the middle) and tries to get it to their side. If they are captured, then the player who caught them is out of the game and must wait for a new turn. When a player gets their flag safely back to their side, they can take turns trying to get across the other side. Whichever team has all of their flags on the other side when time runs out wins!
3) Soccer With A Twist: Three or more players start in a circle facing each other. One person starts with a ball and rolls it to anyone who is not standing in the circle. Then, a player from the outside of the circle tries to get their ball in among those inside. If a ball falls, then everyone gets a turn to try again until someone makes it in!
How to choose the best zorb ball for you?
There are two factors to consider when choosing the best zorb ball for you.
1) Size: The size of your zorb ball will largely depend on your weight. If you are a heavier person then it’s best to go for an extra-large inflatable ball that can support up to 300lbs. However, if you’re not so heavy then a medium or small size should be more than enough for you.
2) Material: The material that is used in the inflatable ball will also play a role in its durability and lifespan. PVC is often used in lower quality balls because it is cheaper than other materials but this means that they have less durability and usually don’t last as long as others would. However, PVC does make them easier to clean which is a plus point if you’re looking for something cheap and cheerful!
However, if you’re finding it difficult to identify the ball that’s suited best for your use, you must try places which offer a large variety of Zorb balls to choose from. There, you are more likely to find what fits you the best. Kameymall is one such place, and their low prices make it ideal.
Conclusion – Try zorbing today to transform your life
Zorbing is a thrilling activity to try. It is an extreme sport that is not only fun but also safe for you. You can find zorbing centers all over the world and it has been around for more than 25 years now. If you are looking for a new and exciting experience, then zorbing is the perfect activity for you. You will be able to enjoy a whole new perspective of the world from high up in the air without any fear of falling down or getting hurt.
You will be able to do this with your friends as well and it will be an experience that you will never forget