WHAT IS A HEADBAND WIG
Headband wigs face recently entered the market and taken over. Headband wigs have a shaw-like material that is attached to the front part of the wig. The headband resembles the appearance of a headband on the forehead, hence the name headband wigs. Headband wigs come in different styles and lengths you can choose from.
WHY DO WE LOVE HEADBAND WIGS
- Are convenient – For most wigs such as u part wig can take some time to correctly style the wig to your taste. Some wigs require your hair to match with the wig. Most wigs need the use of hair glue or sewing to secure the wig in place. Headband wigs save a lot of time as it takes 1-2 minutes to put on and are easily secure at the back by tying. Headband wigs are great to be worn if you are in a rush and what a wig that can quickly transform your look.
- Glueless- Most wigs such as frontal lace wigs need you to glue down the wig to secure it in place throughout the day. Headband wigs are glueless. Headband wigs are secured with the headband which has sleeves that extend to the back of the wig and can be tied. Using glue can be messy and a lot with the constant cleaning of your skin and removing the bond residue from the wig. Without the use of glue, the headband wigs can stay sturdy and last for a long time.
- Easily change your hair – A lot of times getting a wig requires you to commit to a wig for a while especially when you have to alter your hair so as to perfectly blend with the wig. Headband wigs are easy to wear and so convenient. You can change between a straight wig and a curly wigs in seconds. Additionally, the material of the headband wig can be changed to a different color to match your style of the day.
- Protect your hairline- Securing most wigs involves sewing or the use of glue. This can cause tension on your delicate edges over time and even cause damage to the hairline which can lead to hair breakage or thinning. Headband wigs are extremely gentle on the hairline. In fact, headband wigs are ideal for recovering from a damaged hairline.
- Beginner-friendly- A lot of wigs dictate a lot of customization from cutting lace or even gluing down the wig to being a perfect fit. Most people opt to let a professional stylist style their wig. Headband wigs have become popular for how easy they are to use. They are now recommended to wig for newbies as they are very easy to apply.
- Can show off your own hair- Similar to u part wigs, headband wigs give you the option to show off the front part of your hair if you are trying to create a style that exposes the front part of your hairline.
- Lightweight- Headband wigs are soft and lightweight in comparison to other traditional wigs. They are very comfortable and light in comparison to other traditional wigs. You do not have to worry about feeling sweaty or being weighed down by headband wigs.
- Give a natural look – Headband wigs are very modern and there is no need to try to blend them like you would with a traditional wig. The “headband” plays the role of giving an illusion to make the headband wig look like part of your hair.
Headband wigs are revolutionary and are here for the long run. They will transform any woman’s look with a lot of ease. A definitely must try.