“Sleeping is the Best Medication but only if you get the sound and healthy sleep for 8 Hours”. Sometimes people wonder that they feel tired and exhausted even after the proper nap and didn’t get the right answer for that. This actually means there might be problems with their beds and mattresses, so purchasing the right mattresses is a must. Because aligning the back on hospital bed mattress for relieving the pain from the body provides uncountable energy and happiness to a person. The changing lifestyle and eating habits of people are leading towards manic depression and anxiety which also causes certain medical issues. Other than this we can also name restlessness sleeping as insomnia. Even exercising too late, or feeling anxious and restless in this fast-paced, technology-fueled world is one of the common reasons for feeling always sleepy no matter how much sleep you get. Therefore, it is important to understand why you wake up feeling tired and groggy even if you have slept early or late.
Are you still tired after a long sleep?
Have these kinds of thoughts also clashed in your mind? If yes, you need to focus on your entire schedule for avoiding any serious medical or physical issues. According to the experts, it is analyzed that taking 6-8 hours of sleep for a normal person is compulsory but yes you need to focus on quality, not quantity. Because sometimes after waking up you might feel somebody’s pulled the plug on your energy levels that might be frustrating as well. Sleep problems can also be a result of over-reliance on sleep medicine that can be synthetic or natural as well. It is really important to explore additional causes of your tiredness that may be beyond your control. So, improve the quality of your sleep by identifying the right cause at right time.
The Most Common Reasons Why You Are Waking Up Tired
Waking up tired even after a long sleep can be a sign of an unhealthy body and physique. But it can be also possible that you might be facing a sleep disorder like sleep apnea that causes your tiredness. Also, it might be related to iron deficiency or chronic fatigue. Other than this you can also be suffering from the mentioned problems for having the unhealthy sleep.
- Thyroid Disease – Thyroid can bring moodiness, weight gain, or muscle and joint pain that can possibly be the reason for suffering from fatigue that causes restlessness during sleep.
- Adrenal Fatigue – This means the hormonal imbalance that causes your body to excrete an excess of cortical and adrenaline.
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome – It can cause fatigue, sleep abnormalities, pain, and other symptoms more common in women than in men.
- A Sedentary Lifestyle – Changing a lifestyle or doing nothing throughout the day can also cause tiredness in which you may even experience mood imbalances.
- Depression – One of the most common symptoms of depression is feeling tired and fatigued.
- Anemia – Insufficient levels of iron in the blood can also make you feel tired throughout the day even no matter how long you sleep throughout the night or a day.
Improve your Sleep Hygiene for a Healthy Life
It is important to take care of your sleeping hours to make sure the healthy life forever. Sometimes poor sleep can disturb your sleep hygiene. Poor Sleep hygiene needs to be maintained on time to avoid certain physical and manta health conditions. You need to make a proper sleep schedule for going to bed at the same time each night and setting your alarm clock for the same time each morning. Other than this it can be improved by changing the mentioned things throughout your routines.
- Avoid consuming alcohol on weeknights
- Exercising early in the day
- Not using the bedroom for work
- Staying off screens while in bed
Have a Healthy Good Night Sleep
We hope that you have got the right information that you are looking for because it is important to remove all the bad impacts of irregular sleep. So, plan your sleep and conquer all your sleeping problems, and do not ignore daytime sleepiness. If you see signs and symptoms for any serious medical problem then you need immediate medical attention. Try to change your lifestyle using the above information and if you are still tired all the time without any noticeable changes we at SleepShopnic advise you to contact a doctor for diagnosing medical conditions like chronic fatigue and any other healthcare issues.