Before you make a final decision on a used vehicle, you can request a vehicle history report. Vehicle history reports give you a clear idea of what you are buying, revealing nuances that cannot be noticed even with detailed diagnostics
VIN report can be ordered in different services. It is worth choosing responsible companies that offer maximum data. You can get information both free of charge and for a fee.
Should Take the Time to Check the Car History?
Knowing the history of a car is not a vital prerequisite for buying it. However, recommend purchasing one for confidence. You will learn about many problems that are deliberately hidden by the seller.
Our confidence is backed up by statistics. According to the information of the companies involved in the sale of cars, the risk of getting into trouble while buying a car is quite high.
- 1 out of 3 cars has a hidden history.
- 74 — cars that are stolen every day on average.
- 1771 per day — insurance write-off.
- 1 in 3 has outstanding debt.
- 1 in 16 has a mileage mismatch.
Find out this information in advance and you will save yourself the hassle when you come to buy.
Benefits of Knowing the Car History
There are many benefits to getting a vehicle history report. By paying a little cost, you get comprehensive information that will be useful in the following situations.
- You will be able to choose a suitable vehicle in good technical condition. This means that you will spend less money on repairing it.
- You do not have to deal with an unpleasant situation when the car is pledged. You wouldn’t pay off other people’s debts.
- Knowing the history of the car, you can bargain with the seller and purchase a vehicle at a bargain price.
- Knowing the history of the car will allow you to confidently sell your car, prepare for communication with potential buyers.
What Information does the Vehicle History Report Contain?
- Cars that have been involved in an accident can have hidden or unexpected problems that undamaged cars do not. No matter how well the vehicle was recovered from the accident, it could have r secondary injuries that threaten its safety. The car could also be damaged by a flood or fire.
- Real mileage. Knowing your mileage can tell you what maintenance to do and how often you should do it. If the mileage on the odometer is wrong, then this is a signal of the seller’s dishonesty and the possible presence of other problems.
- Title verification. Important information about the status of ownership. Some used cars may be pledged or titled “rebuilt” or “salvage” after being involved in a major accident.
- Number of previous owners. Maybe the previous owner of the car was a grandmother, who drove it to the store or Sunday services at church. But the car could be used by taxi service or a construction company.
- Maintenance records. In many cases, vehicle history reports contain records of what maintenance and how often it was performed on the vehicle.
BADVIN Provides Complete Vehicle History Reports
BADVIN is a large database that contains comprehensive information about vehicles. You will know:
- Vehicle Specifications.
- Title Records and Title Checks.
- Junk, Salvage.
- Lien, Impound and Theft Records.
- Insurance Records.
- Owner History, Registered State.
- Many other important records.
You can order Basic Report or Premium Report, as well as try the service capabilities for free. BADVIN has helped thousands of customers save money, effort and time.