Top automobile manufacturers in India include five names: Bajaj Auto, Hero MotoCorp, Honda, TVS, and Yamaha. This list includes the best bikes in India which fall under the range of Rs 50,000. The bikes that are featured in this range also come with attractive features that lure a huge pool of buyers. Top bike models enlisted here, that promise great mileage at spending something as nominal as under 50k.
Reason for Increase in Best Mileage Bikes Production
India is recognised as one of the biggest two-wheeler markets wherein a vast chunk of buyers looks out for budget-centric motorcycles. This is the reason why most of the motorcycle manufacturers aim at churning out bikes that fall within the range of their pockets. The bikes shown in the list below come equipped with a range of top-notch features which were earlier only limited to the expensive bikes models.
7 Best Bikes under 50000
The bikes listed here are as per the ascending order of their pricing. Check these top 7bike models under 50000 range to buy your dream bikes this year.
- Bajaj CT 100: It is a great mileage bike with a 102cc engine and comes with an alloy wheel, tube tyre and digital fuel indicator. Churning a power output of 7.9 nm and torque of 8.34 nm, its ex-showroom price is Rs 44,073.
2. TVS Star City Plus: TVS Star City Plus is an entry-level commuter segment which is a good deal under Rs 50,000. It is empowered with 109.7cc engine boasting a four-speed transmission. With a premium design and sporty look, it comes with a digital-analog instrumentation starting at an ex-showroom price of Rs 45,991 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for standard variant. Buyers can select from its four trims.
3. Bajaj Platina: This model is empowered with a 102 cc engine linked to a four-speed gearbox. It also comes with a fuel-efficient motor that can develop 8 bhp power and 8.6 Nm torque. With a long seat for pillion on its chassis, Bajaj Platina ex-showroom price in India is Rs 47,405.
4. Hero HF Deluxe Eco: Possibly one of the most popular commuter adventures bikes launched by Hero MotoCorp, its price range falls between HF Dawn and Hero Splendor. It comes with an engine capacity of 97.2 cc and promises a mileage of 82.9 kmpl. It sports 4-speed gearbox, a single cylinder and is powered enough to reach 0 – 60 kmph within few seconds. It also comes with an electric start option that is an add-on for a bike falling in this segment. Its ex-showroom price is 48,009 and comes in a Leaf Green shade which looks quite attractive.
5. Honda CD110 Dream: It is possibly the best commuter’s bike which comes equipped with 109cc engine for a four-speed transmission. The engine churns out torque outputs of 8.25 bhp and 8.6 Nm. It is tagged with a standard variant price starting at Rs 48,641 (ex-showroom) and for add-ons one has to spend Rs 290 more.
6. Yamaha Saluto RX: Considered as a highly durable version, it is an affordable avatar of Saluto 125 with the same sense of styling. It is built-in with 110cc engine teamed with a four-speed gearbox. Its carbureted mill sheds out power of 7.39 bhp and torque outputs of 8.5 Nm. It has an impressive fuel tank design with its ex-showroom price at Rs 48,721.
7. Hero Splendor Pro: Featured in top bike models, it is also ranked as a practical motorcycle that comes with a 97.2cc engine, producing 8.2 bhp of power and 8.05 Nm of torque. It has impressive side indicators teamed up with electric start, alloy wheels, and a luggage carrier. Its Hero Splendor ex-showroom price in India starts at Rs 49,598 for the standard version, whereas a buyer going for top end electric-start variant have to pay Rs 51,476 (ex-showroom).
As a buyer, if you are looking out for some lead to check and select best mileage bikes under rupees 50,000 then you consider checking Bikes on Droom to get many options. With its accessibility, it has become easier for a motorcycle buyer to lock his choice with the best model that fits his needs and pockets. This online bike comparison portal has simplified the search and extended the options for potentials buyers.