The Best Casinos You’ll Find in Vegas
Las Vegas holds the title of the global gambling playground thanks to its stunning cacophony of larger-than-life casinos. Sin City is home to more than 100 casinos, each with a distinctive style and games collection. People visit the metropolis in droves, trying to dance with the elusive mistress Lady Luck for a chance at walking out with fatter pockets than they walked in with. Out of the numerous establishments that offer upscale feel, variety, and massive payouts, here are our top picks.
The Venetian Las Vegas is the embodiment of casino and resort luxury. The establishment is located on the famous Sin City Strip in Paradise, Nevada, where the Sands Hotel used to be. The grand destination sits on 120,000 sq ft and is owned by Las Vegas Sands. The Venetian was opened in 1999 with the goal of being the largest resort on the Strip, and the ceremony was marked by sounding trumpets, white dove flutters, and singing gondoliers. The casino has not lived down the moment, and every year, it attracts crowds of people to its grounds.
The Venetian design is inspired by Venice, Italy and features architectural replicas from the region’s renaissance era. Piazzetta di San Marco, Palazzo Ducale, and Piazzo San Marco are some of the featured attractions. The Venetian features hundreds of slot machines and classic games like blackjack, poker, roulette, and baccarat on the casino floor. The betting limits vary widely to suit the need of low rollers and big spenders.
Palazzo Resort Casino
Also known as The Palazzo at The Venetian, The Palazzo has been running since 2007. The entity is part of a larger complex comprising The Venetian and Sands Convention Center, all of which run under the Las Vegas Sands Corporation. The hotel offers the same Italian Renaissance luxury as The Venetian. The Palazzo boasts the tallest completed building in Las Vegas and the largest standard accommodations on The Strip, with guest rooms as big as 720 sq ft. The casino floor is just as impressive as the hotel, offering a wide range of gaming options, including;
- Slots – the casino offers the thrill of spinning reels on more than 900 slot machines featuring famous sets like Lord of the Rings: Rule Them All, Game of Thrones: Fire & Blood, Buffalo, and Ghostbusters 4D. The floor features both low-limit and high-limit slots that go up to $5000 a round.
- Table games – The Palazzo features more than 225 table games to ensure there is something for everyone. The high-limit salon features sixty games, including roulette, baccarat, and blackjack variations to suit the premium gambler.
- Electronic Game Collection – The Palazzo Electronic Stadium features the Electra Cocktail Club with low limit roulette, blackjack, sic bo, and baccarat.
- Race and Sports Book – The Palazzo fulfils any bettor’s dream with a 10,000 sq ft William Hill sportsbook centre adjacent to it. The establishment features more than forty seats and a massive video wall to keep up with events.
- Poker – poker rooms in The Palazzo are the ultimate combination of comfort, elegance, and convenience. The rooms host some of the world’s greatest tournaments, including the DeepStack Extravaganza.
The Blackstone Group resort The Bellagio has been running for more than two decades and is built over the demolished Dunes hotel and casino. The luxury hotel’s design is inspired by Bellagio, Italy, which can be seen in its architecture. The Bellagio’s most notable feature is the eight-acre lake that sits between the hotel and the Strip. The lake houses the famous Fountains of Bellagio, consisting of grand dancing water fountains that perform every fifteen minutes. The dancing fountains are synchronized to music for an even more majestic display. Inside The Bellagio, gamblers explore a dynamic and exciting collection of slots, table games, and poker sets. The gambling den runs a loyalty program where players can get elevated experiences by collecting points. Other services offered at the establishment include;
- Spa, salon, and barber
- Concierge for arrangements and appointments
- Bellagio Gallery of Fine Art offers a cross-section of the 20th century and contemporary art
- Acrobats, dancers, divers, and swimmers by Cique du Soleil
- Bellagio Conservatory & Botanical Garden
MGM Grand Las Vegas holds the title of the largest single hotel across the United States with more than 6,800 rooms and the third-largest worldwide. The Blackstone Group and MGM Growth Properties owned resort has a thirty-floor main building decorated with a grand statue of a golden lion at the front. The casino floor is MGM’s most prominent attraction, with enough options to keep even the most avid gamblers entertained during their stay. The featured casino thrills include;
- Slots – thousands of slot machines fill the casino floor, including Buffalo, 88 Fortunes, Heidi’s BeerHaus, and Frogger; Get Hoppin’. The pokies accept denominations between one penny and $1000. High-limit slots offer wins higher than $500,000, and the progressives feature multimillion-dollar prizes.
- Poker – The MGM Grand Poker Room is famous as the $1 to $2 No-Limit Capital. It is a hotspot for the popular Texas Hold ’em variation among other versions of the game.
- Table games – Blackjack, craps, Pai Gow Tiles, roulette, and poker are some of the provided games in a high-energy atmosphere that suits newcomers and veterans alike.
- M life Rewards Mastercard – collect points using Mastercard to pay for services around the casino and resort.
The luxury hotel Caesars Palace sits between The Mirage and The Bellagio. The establishment is among the longest-running Vegas resorts, having opened its doors in 1966. The resort gives players a taste of what luxury must have been like during the Roman Empire with architecture, statues, and iconography similar to Hollywood period films’ depictions. The standout feature in the casino is a 20-foot statue of Augustus Caesar placed near the entrance. Caesars Palace offers a spectacular casino experience with 1324 slot machines, 185 table games, and 18 sportsbook TVs, all of which provide 100% action.
Each of these Las Vegas destinations has standout features that make them the best Sin City has to offer. Others worthy of attention include Casino Royale, Golden Nugget, Mandalay Bay, Paris Las Vegas, and Wynn Las Vegas resorts.